- The presentation investigates what is global literacy and why it is important.
- Various models are presented that highlight what skills are needed to engage with a connected world.
- Discussions help attendees to assess their own global awareness.
- Global Literacy is essential for individuals that will work cross-culturally through sales or global outsourcing.
- At the end of the presentation, questions for discussion are provided from the OECD framework. This can be brought forward as a warm-up exercise or added in at different stages of the presentation.
Global Literacy: An Introduction